Signing this document is a requirement for membership in the following organizations:
- CREF: Conscientiology Research and Education Forum/Foundation (Florida, USA & Lisbon, Portugal)
- CC: Conscientiology Club, Nova High School (Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA)
- CEC: Consciential Explorers’ Club (University of Florida, USA)
It is important for your well-being and of others that you carefully read and follow these simple guidelines. Keep in mind that along with new knowledge and an enhanced perspective comes much responsibility. We do not have the right or authority to tell you what to do. However, there are certain actions that can have negative consequences, so we warn you ahead of time and ask that you to be as cosmoethical as possible.
By becoming a member of a Conscientiology organization, I, ___________________________ , pledge never to intentionally:
· Use any extraphysical or multidimensional ability to invade anyone's privacy
· Hurt anyone in anyway through Conscientiology knowledge/skills, directly or indirectly.
· Violate any law when researching.
· Use any legal or illegal mind-altering substance or any kind of drug for any purpose - including forcing an OBE.
· Intentionally contribute in anyway to a negative cause using any ability or any knowledge received partially or fully through the CREF/CC/CEC.
Additionally, I understand the spirit of this organization is scientific rather than religious or mystical.
CONSCIOUSLY VIOLATING ANY OF THE ABOVE CAN RESULT IN EXTRAPHYSICAL ATTACKS AND OTHER NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES TO THE INDIVIDUAL BY UNBALANCED EXTRAPHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESSES. IF THE CREF/CC/CEC SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPECTING THESE PLEDGES YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THIS ORGANIZATION.
******* Note: You need not agree with these “laws,” but you need to understand them. *******
These laws of the universe are applicable to all consciousnesses, according to Conscientiology findings.
* Law of Karma – More complex than "What goes around comes around." Whatever you do to another individual will automatically affect events involving you so as to balance your “karmic account” (naturally moving towards karmic equilibrium) between harmful and assistential actions taking intentions into account.
* Law of thosenic affinity - “Similar attracts similar.” Positive intentions are synchronized with positive events, conditions, and persons. Negative thoughts and intentions can lead to extraphysical attacks, while positive thoughts and elevated intentions can synchronize you with more evolved consciousnesses and environments – and, therefore, more positive experiences. A theory to help understand this “law” suggests that you think of positive thoughts / intentions as being more subtle and higher in frequency and negative thoughts as denser and lower in frequency.
The projection of the consciousness does not endanger the individual’s life, but energy-vampirizing extraphysical attacks may occur, but they can be avoided or defended from with the proper knowledge and attitude. These attacks are rare and can be generally avoided by not engaging in negative behavior or intentions during projections.
Nelson Correia Abreu, Co-founder
Fernando Teixeira Tavares
Bryan Po-Jui Lin
David Vowell, Director, advisor
Patricia Sousa, advisor
Yanina Aranes, President
Kleyberth Betancourt, Vice-president
Brian Chan, Treasurer
David Vowell, Sponsor
The Consciential Explorers’ Club (est. Fall 2001)
Nelson Correia Abreu, President
Fernando Teixeira Tavares, Vice-President
Ari Snow, Treasurer