OBE, out-of-body experience, astral projection, chi, science, multidimensional, consciousness research, spirituality, Projectiology, Conscientiology, paranormal, parapsychology, anomalous phenomena,
DO CONSCIOUSNESS STUDIES REALLY MATTER?
HOW CAN SCIENCE STUDY THE OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE?
HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE? WHY BOTHER?
Welcome! You are invited to explore these and other millennial questions through this website
and to tells us what you think about the ideas presented
(email us: PATAGAO@UFL.EDU)
Explore laboratorial and non-lab experiments and leading-edge theories on studies of
- the consciousness in a more comprehensive and integral way
- the out-of-body experience and other anomalous phenoma
- consciential hyperspace
- vital energy, psychotronic energy, chi, bioenergy
- and more
Consider possible benefits and applications of these non-conventional studies concerning:
- yourself (personal development)
- interpersonal to international relationships (social development)
- civil institutions (justice, education, government…)
- philosophy of social and physical sciences (epistemological ‘upgrade’ of science)
Best Viewed with:
We do not encourage you to believe the concepts we present - this is science with spiritual consequence (since your experiences may clarify/redefine your view/understanding of yourself, others, life, and the world around you).
But it is NOT religion: it is NOT a set of beliefs to be accepted:
There are no dogmas, no pledges, no secrets, no unquestionable and absolute truths, no “masters”, no promises, no demands.
If you are
- interested in social studies, science & technology,
- curious about scientific studies of anomalous phenomena
- striving for development and maturity of human society
- or, an artist seeking inspiration: indescribable feelings, emotions, beauty, and realities
then I think you will enjoy this website!
Graphics: "Door of Light" by René K. Müller
Nelson Correia Abreu from Lisboa, Portugal
Electrical Engineering student, University of Florida, USA
President, Science of Self Club